We’re looking for talented people like you
Looking to make a difference, learn new skills, and work as part of a dynamic team? We are looking for a self-driven, experienced project manager to support our growing business focused on helping colleges and universities get students the money they need to support their education.
Regent Education is the leading Software-as-a-Service provider of independent, highly automated financial aid management software solutions supporting diverse enrollment models for higher education institutions in the U.S. Backed by leading ed-tech venture investors, Regent’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with established student information systems to provide institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, new program growth opportunities, and enhanced financial aid services for students.
While we have more than 30 years' experience helping schools, we consider ourselves a progressive company, always understanding how the market is evolving and bringing new, innovative solutions to our client partners.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enable institutions to better craft and execute financial aid, program growth, enrollment management, and financial aid counseling strategies. Regent’s solutions are deployed at 20% of the top 50 online institutions in the country, powering more than $2.5BB in highly automated financial aid disbursements annually. Regent Education is Salesforce’s only ISV partner in U.S. Higher Education.
This individual will play an active hands-on role in all aspects of the implementation for new clients as well as provide support for existing clients. Reporting to the Functional Analyst Manager, this individual will work closely with the client, other Delivery Services team members, account managers, and subject-matter experts to ensure that the Regent solutions meet clients’ product utilization expectations. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a business analyst/functional analyst within a fast-moving Delivery/Professional Services team or financial-aid office. Knowledge of financial aid for higher education is required. Knowledge of Regent products is preferred.
This position is remote (work from home), with a minimal travel requirement.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Document clients’ requirements using document analysis, requirements working sessions, business-process descriptions, use-case scenarios, business analysis, task-and-workflow analysis • Ensure that the software is configured in accordance with clients’ future-state processes and that it is operating as expected and functioning per the requirements
- Perform problem analysis so that corrective and timely action can be taken to eliminate errors
- Successfully engage in multiple implementations and initiatives simultaneously
- Exhibit a willingness to temporarily fill and support various roles across the Delivery Services team (e.g., learn new skills, tools, and techniques) to ease resource constraints
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing organizational priorities while being mindful of the implications of decisions
- Serve as Regent’s conduit between the financial-aid community, client community (internal and external clients), and the software development team through which functional requirements flow
Work Experience & Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or other business discipline
- Five years of experience working in financial aid/financial-aid-systems management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into application, configuration, and operational processes, and/or business requirements
- Experience with system configuration and data conversion with primary external applications and solutions
- Experience working with clients in a collaborative development environment
- Background working on implementation projects for complex business systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers, and other subject-matter experts
- Skilled in diagnosing and identifying system-related problems and should possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic and a definite team-player attitude, with a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Able to prioritize duties when working on multiple projects and to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Task-oriented, quick thinker who is able to maintain complete confidentiality of the company's critical data.
- Comfortable training groups of users on system functionality
- Results-oriented with a record of success in meeting deadlines
At Regent Education, we partner with higher education to unlock financial resources for aspiring students. We focus on alignment with our university partners’ values and goals, and we celebrate the outcomes that our platform enables for their students.
We are a venture-backed SaaS company that has championed (both pre- and post-Covid) a remote-friendly AND efficient distributed team culture and capabilities.
No job is too big or too small for anyone in the company. It is a team approach, and all levels of the organization work together.
Collectively, our professionals have hundreds of years of experience in financial aid and higher education enterprise system development and deployment.
We provide comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, AD&D, and Life insurances as well as a 401k match and FSA/HSA options.
Regent Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If interested, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.