We’re looking for talented people like you
Project Manager, Delivery Services
Looking to make a difference, learn new skills, and work as part of a dynamic team? We are looking for a self-driven, experienced project manager to support our growing business focused on helping colleges and universities get students the money they need to support their education.
Regent Education is the leading Software-as-a-Service provider of independent, highly automated financial aid management software solutions supporting diverse enrollment models for higher education institutions in the U.S. Backed by leading ed-tech venture investors, Regent’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with established student information systems to provide institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, new program growth opportunities, and enhanced financial aid services for students.
While we have more than 30 years' experience helping schools, we consider ourselves a progressive company, always understanding how the market is evolving and bringing new, innovative solutions to our client partners.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enable institutions to better craft and execute financial aid, program growth, enrollment management, and financial aid counseling strategies. Regent’s solutions are deployed at 20% of the top 50 online institutions in the country, powering more than $2.5BB in highly automated financial aid disbursements annually. Regent Education is Salesforce’s only ISV partner in U.S. Higher Education.
The Delivery Services Project Manager will play a key client-facing role in all aspects of Regent’s implementation methodology. Reporting to the Director of Delivery Services, this individual will work closely with clients, business analysts, functional analysts, technical services, and other internal subject matter experts, ensuring that Regent implementation projects are successful for both our clients and Regent. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working with teams, having a portfolio of projects, problem-solving, and has experience as a project manager within a fast-paced professional or delivery services team. Knowledge of Financial Aid for Higher Education is preferred but not required. This position is remote (work from home), with a travel requirement of up to 10%.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying sizes and duration, continuously tracking project activities, risks, and issues
- Create, maintain, and manage implementation project plans 5100 Buckeystown Pike, Suite 250, Frederick, MD 21704 | www.regenteducation.com
- Lead a cross-functional project team and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on project scope, changes are managed, communication gaps are minimized, risks and issues are mitigated, and go lives are launched successfully
- Lead internal and external project-related meetings to track and report project status
- Take initiative to do what it takes to drive results and continuously move projects forward – ensure that changes to scope are documented and approved and escalate any issues that may delay or negatively impact projects • Remain fully engaged in projects from kickoff through closure, to include lessons learned and seamless transition to ongoing client support
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing organizational priorities and a mindfulness of the implications of decisions
- Exhibit a willingness to temporarily fill and support varied roles across the Delivery Services team – learn new skills, tools, and techniques while easing resource constraints
Day in the Life
- Drafting meeting agendas and creating project status reports
- Leading and participating in multiple project-related meetings
- Following up on project-related action items and deliverables for updates and next steps
- Liaising with Product Development and Product Management teams on custom development items required for implementation projects
Work Experience & Core Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or other business discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of experience leading projects
- PMP certification desired but not required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels; effective with project team members, executive leadership, and technical staff
- Effective presentation skills – must be able to create presentations that tell the right story for the appropriate audience
- Strong leadership skills – Guide the project team and interact effectively with all aspects of the business, build trust at all levels, and have a keen sense of self-awareness, including the ability to receive feedback
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to approach a problem logically and systematically while understanding the broader perspective of the business need(s)
- Highly motivated and a quick learner – strong reasoning, negotiation, decision-making, and consensus-building skills
- Self-driven and able to make decisions independently
- Enthusiastic and passionate leader with integrity
- Enjoys collaboration with clients and internal teams
- Enjoys learning new things and digging deeply into new areas
- Willing to be flexible – able to “wear many hats” when needed
- Interested in higher education and the missions of colleges and universities
At Regent Education, we partner with higher education to unlock financial resources for aspiring students. We focus on alignment with our university partners’ values and goals, and we celebrate the outcomes that our platform enables for their students.
We are a venture-backed SaaS company that has championed (both pre- and post-Covid) a remote-friendly AND efficient distributed team culture and capabilities.
No job is too big or too small for anyone in the company. It is a team approach, and all levels of the organization work together.
Collectively, our professionals have hundreds of years of experience in financial aid and higher education enterprise system development and deployment.
We provide comprehensive benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, AD&D, and Life insurances as well as a 401k match and FSA/HSA options.
Regent Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If interested, please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.