The new standard in financial aid management.
Regent Education has provided dedicated financial aid management solutions to post-secondary institutions of all types for more than six years. Now, the sum of that experience is encapsulated in Regent 8, our revolutionary eighth generation financial aid management solution. Built by a team of world-class engineers and designed by a seasoned group of financial aid professionals with over 250 years of collective financial aid experience, Regent 8 is the only cloud-based solution to offer complete support for non-term, nonstandard term and standard academic year schools.
Out of the box automation saves
time and dramatically reduces manpower
Regent 8's advanced automation capabilities allow schools to reduce their back-office financial aid activities by 20% to 60%.
Regent 8 is changing the way institutions process financial aid, giving your institution revolutionary and intuitive tools to automate and manage every aspect of the financial aid life cycle - even for students enrolled in BBAY and non-term models. Standardize and centralize your management of financial aid, achieve increased productivity, ensure compliance, and control costs—all in one turnkey system, Regent 8.
Regent 8 is built on the following principles:
- Manage financial aid across all enrollment models: standard term, BBAY, and non-term
- Create cost efficiencies through standardization and workforce optimization
- Provide total configurability for a high level of flexibility
The automation enabled by Regent 8 decreases the time required to process, distribute, track, and verify award letters. Regent 8's unique task management system ensures that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion, enabling your office to serve students in a faster, more streamlined manner and leading to improved customer service.
Unlike other financial aid solutions that require extensive and continual programming activities, Regent 8 automates activities via an easy to use setup environment. Schools no longer need to wait months for their IT teams to program and/or update automation capabilities. The financial aid office can configure advanced automation activities in just a few clicks!
Regent 8 was designed as a true on-demand service, enabling institutions to realize a high return on investment and economies of scale. As a cloud-based solution, Regent 8 allows schools to manage a multi-tiered entity with one instance of the product, enabling multi-campus institutions to centralize management and create standards across all campuses. In addition, institutions pay a lower up-front cost for Regent 8 than other solutions, based on their current needs. With Regent 8, as an institution grows its student base, the financial aid solution can grow with it.
Key benefits include:
- Ability to automate financial aid for students enrolled in standard term, BBAY, and non-term models
- Multiyear packaging — View projected aid for an entire program of study
- Automatic term dates with crossover support — Completely automated progress monitoring and projections for term adjustments, including crossover support
- Automated Return to Title IV and re-entry — R2T4 wizard guides staff through the refund process, virtually eliminating compliance risk
- State-of-the-art, intuitive user interface - The tab driven interface ensure quick user adoption.
- Student Self-Service Portal - Allow students to view and accepts awards, communicate with financial aid counselors, upload and view documents, and more. A one stop solution for students' financial aid questions.
Regent 8 means having a system that helps students and staff, which helps you achieve your mission. More options, more flexibility, fewer time consuming tasks – that’s the power of Regent 8.
Contact us for more information.