The new standard in financial aid management.
Regent Education has provided dedicated financial aid management solutions to post-secondary institutions of all types for many years. Now, the sum of that experience is encapsulated in Regent 8, our revolutionary eighth generation financial aid management solution. Built by a team of world-class engineers and designed by a seasoned group of financial aid professionals with over 400 years of collective financial aid experience, Regent 8 is the only cloud-based solution to offer complete support for non-term, nonstandard term and standard academic year schools.
Out of the box automation saves
time and dramatically reduces manpower
Regent 8's advanced automation capabilities allow schools to reduce their back-office financial aid activities by 20% to 60%.
Regent 8 is changing the way institutions process financial aid, giving your institution revolutionary and intuitive tools to automate and manage every aspect of the financial aid life cycle - even for students enrolled in BBAY and non-term models. Standardize and centralize your management of financial aid, achieve increased productivity, ensure compliance, and control costs—all in one turnkey system, Regent 8.
Regent 8 is built on the following principles:
- Manage financial aid across all enrollment models: standard term, BBAY, and non-term
- Create cost efficiencies through standardization and workforce optimization
- Provide total configurability for a high level of flexibility
The automation enabled by Regent 8 decreases the time required to process, distribute, track, and verify award letters. Regent 8's unique task management system ensures that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion, enabling your office to serve students in a faster, more streamlined manner and leading to improved customer service.
Unlike other financial aid solutions that require extensive and continual programming activities, Regent 8 automates activities via an easy to use setup environment. Schools no longer need to wait months for their IT teams to program and/or update automation capabilities. The financial aid office can configure advanced automation activities in just a few clicks!
Regent 8 was designed as a true on-demand service, enabling institutions to realize a high return on investment and economies of scale. As a cloud-based solution, Regent 8 allows schools to manage a multi-tiered entity with one instance of the product, enabling multi-campus institutions to centralize management and create standards across all campuses. In addition, institutions pay a lower up-front cost for Regent 8 than other solutions, based on their current needs. With Regent 8, as an institution grows its student base, the financial aid solution can grow with it.
Key benefits include:
- Ability to automate financial aid for students enrolled in standard term, BBAY, and non-term models
- Multiyear packaging — View projected aid for an entire program of study
- Automatic term dates with crossover support — Completely automated progress monitoring and projections for term adjustments, including crossover support
- Automated Return to Title IV and re-entry — R2T4 wizard guides staff through the refund process, virtually eliminating compliance risk
- State-of-the-art, intuitive user interface - The tab driven interface ensure quick user adoption.
- Student Self-Service Portal - Allow students to view and accepts awards, communicate with financial aid counselors, upload and view documents, and more. A one stop solution for students' financial aid questions.
Regent 8 means having a system that helps students and staff, which helps you achieve your mission. More options, more flexibility, fewer time consuming tasks – that’s the power of Regent 8.
Contact us for more information.