Thank You For Your Interest in the Regent Education Webinar Series
Hosted Quarterly - An Introduction to Regent 8
This one hour webinar will provide an overview of the capabilities of Regent 8 and how Regent's partner schools are using Regent 8 to automate their financial aid offices and improve their students' financial aid experience. Some key discussion topics include:
- Automating packaging for SAY and all flavors of BBAY including non-term.
- Efficiently managing the financial aid office for schools with enrollments from 1,000 to well over 500,000 students.
- Automating R2T4 and SAP processing.
- Comprehensive integration with existing ERP, SIS and CRM systems.
- Increasing transparency and focus into all key functional financial aid areas via school configured dashboards.
- Reducing the number of student calls and emails through the use of a student self-service portal.
Hosted Quarterly - An Introduction to Regent REview
This one hour webinar will provide a demonstration of Regent Review, and discuss the ways Regent partner schools are using Regent Review to streamline the verification process and improve service to students. Key agenda items include:
- Demonstration of Review’s complete audit trail that includes all submitted documents, student communications, and processing history
- Review of Review’s fully automated ISIR processing
- Demonstration of how Review is helping schools leverage electronic signature capabilities and single sign on to avoid fraud
- Demonstration of the intuitive data collection tools that simplify the verification process for schools and for students
- Discussion of the how Review can be integrated with Student Information Systems
- Demonstration of the advanced task management features that maximize staff resources
Hosted Quarterly - Financial Aid Management of Competency Based Education (CBE) and Nontraditional programs
This one hour webinar will provide an overview of competency based, self-paced, and nontraditional learning models, with a focus on the challenges and implications of managing Title IV aid. Some of the key agenda items include:
- What are these new learning models and how are they different?
- Why are schools moving to these models?
- What are the implications of managing Title IV aid?
- What do I need to consider when implementing these models?
Demonstration of Regent 8, the only financial aid management solution to offer complete support for these models
Special Event - Comprehensive review of Current Experimental Site Initiatives
This one hour webinar will provide a summary of the current Experimental Site Initiatives, including an analysis of the regulatory requirements and processing implications. It will also provide a summary of the three experiments Regent will be supporting. Some of the key agenda items include:
- Detailed overview of the individual experiments
- Analysis of the regulatory relief
- Summary of processing implications
- Q&A summarizing a variety of questions that have arisen in our analysis and the associated guidance
- Review of Regent’s support of Experimental Sites and the timing of availability
Sign Up For a Webinar
* Indicates required fields.