Thank You For Your Interest in the Regent Education Webinar Series
There are no scheduled Regent webinars at this time. Please check back at a later time to sign up for webinars on the following subjects:
Hosted Quarterly - An Introduction to Regent 8
This one hour webinar will provide an overview of the capabilities of Regent 8 and how Regent's partner schools are using Regent 8 to automate their financial aid offices and improve their students' financial aid experience. Some key discussion topics include:
- Automating packaging for SAY and all flavors of BBAY including non-term.
- Efficiently managing the financial aid office for schools with enrollments from 1,000 to well over 500,000 students.
- Automating R2T4 and SAP processing.
- Comprehensive integration with existing ERP, SIS and CRM systems.
- Increasing transparency and focus into all key functional financial aid areas via school configured dashboards.
- Reducing the number of student calls and emails through the use of a student self-service portal.
Hosted Quarterly - An Introduction to Regent Review
This one hour webinar will provide a demonstration of Regent Review, and discuss the ways Regent partner schools are using Regent Review to streamline the verification process and improve service to students. Key agenda items include:
- Demonstration of Review’s complete audit trail that includes all submitted documents, student communications, and processing history
- Review of Review’s fully automated ISIR processing
- Demonstration of how Review is helping schools leverage electronic signature capabilities and single sign on to avoid fraud
- Demonstration of the intuitive data collection tools that simplify the verification process for schools and for students
- Discussion of the how Review can be integrated with Student Information Systems
- Demonstration of the advanced task management features that maximize staff resources
Hosted Quarterly - An Introduction to Regent Financial Planner
This one-hour webinar will provide a demonstration of Regent Financial Planner, the industry’s only solution that leverages a true financial aid management system and packages the full cost of a program. Regent Financial Planner provides students and families with a complete picture and enables them to create a personalized financial plan. Key agenda items include:
Demonstration of Financial Planner’s complete Title IV Aid Eligibility Calculation that provides an estimated award based on actual Federal Methodology
Demonstration of the system’s configuration to include multiple funding types such as state grant, institutional aid and military benefits
Discussion on the ability to include employer benefit programs and calculations
Demonstration on the option to create accounts for students and make results visible to schools for effective student counseling
Hosted Quarterly - Financial Aid Management of Competency Based Education (CBE) and Nontraditional programs
This one hour webinar will provide an overview of competency based, self-paced, and nontraditional learning models, with a focus on the challenges and implications of managing Title IV aid. Some of the key agenda items include:
- What are these new learning models and how are they different?
- Why are schools moving to these models?
- What are the implications of managing Title IV aid?
- What do I need to consider when implementing these models?
- Demonstration of Regent 8, the only financial aid management solution to offer complete support for these models